Book Holidays to Florida Online
If you are looking for Florida holidays, you have come to the right place. Discover North America can tailor-make your Florida holiday, planning each day from start to finish.
Enjoy breathtaking experiences of the themed parks, relax by the beach or party away in Miami’ South Beach.
Best known for vibrant Miami and fun-filled theme parks as Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld, this popular family destination also offers many other attractions with 825 miles of golden, sandy beaches, Amerca’s oldest European founded city (St Augustine), such unique islands as Key West and Sanibel, the Kennedy Space Center and the huge swamp like Everglades National park.
Explore the Atlantic coast and inland from Miami’s photogenic, art-deco South Beach, Fort Lauderdale or Palm beach. Or head west for a Gulf of Mexico base in or near Naples, Fort Myers, Sarasota, Tampa, Clearwater or St Petersburg or, farther north, along the pristine Emerald Coast.
Your Guide to Florida Holidays: Where to go and what to do in Florida?
Whether you’ve been before or you’ve never been privileged enough to set foot on the warm sands, it’s always worth considering a holiday to Florida. With so much to see and do, the sunshine State is up there with the most favoured holiday destinations, not only in America, but the whole world.
Home to some of the most decorated theme parks in the world, Florida comes with an overwhelming list of exciting things to do. Idyllic beaches of Miami and the Gulf Coast mean you don’t have to look far for sea, sunshine and golden scenery. Wetlands play host to some of the most protected wildlife in North America, and you can also experience semi-tropical swamps, if these take your fancy.
Florida holidays are like no other. With so much to see and do, it’s important to plan your journey properly and find out what there is to explore in the state of sunshine.
Miami holidays are always talked about by people looking to visit Florida, but what’s all the fuss about? Well, with its reputation for sun-soaked glamour, there’s obviously a lot to live up to. We think Miami does an amazing job at living up to its name; that’s why we have created a brief list of things we think everyone should see and do whilst on holiday in Miami, Florida:
- Sandy Beaches – If its Florida beach holidays you’re looking for, Miami is up there with the best of the best. All you’ll need is some sun cream and your swimming gear and you can soak up the sunshine for as long as you want!
- Sensational Shopping – With fabulous shopping facilities, the only thing you’ll need to worry about in Miami is running out of money. Bal Harbour and the Miracle Mile are two of the famous shopping districts in Florida, attracting floods of attention on a daily basis.
- Wonderful Nightlife – Miami’s nightlife is often regarded as one of the best in world. After sunset, pop down to South Beach to enjoy sophisticated bars and exciting nightclubs, often playing host to some world famous DJ’s.
- Accommodation – There are plenty of hotels to choose from in Miami, perfectly located for you to see all that you want to see. The 1 Hotel South Beach, Kimpton Epic Hotel and the Setai Miami Beach hotel are just a few of our favourites.
Visit Florida Keys
Florida Keys isn’t just one island, it’s actually a large scatter of over 1,700 islands, with the ocean playing the main role in this one. Perfect beaches sit close to the protected coral reefs, with water sports proving to be incredibly popular in a world full of blue, sunny skies and calm, sapphire waters.
Below, we have listed just a few of the things we think should be considered by anyone looking to book a bespoke Florida Keys holiday:
- Magical Marine – Key Largo plays host to the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, where you can take a tour on a glass-bottom boat. Sit back and enjoy the wonderful sea life as it swims beneath you. Scuba diving is also a DNA favourite and can be included as part of your Florida package holiday.
- Naturally Beautiful – Wherever you look there is sand and sea. What more could you want? The Seven Mile Bridge is simply unmissable, providing you with an entrance to Key West; one of the best places to sit and watch the sun go down in style.
- Lively Towns – Key West also plays host to lively streets of quality restaurants and vibrant bars.
- Accommodation – One of Key West’s original grand resorts is The Casa Marina Resort and Beach Club, Waldorf Astoria. Casa Marina comes with wonderful swimming pools and the largest fitness centre in the area. With all the Florida Keys accommodation, you will be able to experience fishing, diving and watersports right on your doorstep.
Visit Daytona Beach and Vero Beach
Vero Beach and Daytona Beach make up our carefully selected list of Florida beach holidays. Both Vero Beach Holidays and Daytona Beach Holidays come with their own reasons why you should visit them and we encourage you to find out more.
Where to go: When visiting Daytona Beach, we’d recommend visiting the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort. If Vero Beach is the place you want to go, our favourite hotel is the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, which is a Kimpton Hotel.
Tailor-Made, Bespoke Holidays to Florida
When it comes to American holidays, Discover North America are true specialists, offering advanced expertise and knowledge when it comes to the planning and booking of the very best holidays to America.
Whether you are looking for Florida holidays for 2017 or 2018, we can help you to plan the holiday of a lifetime…
Contact us today to start planning possibly the most memorable holiday you will ever have. Once all the prep work has been done, we can book Florida Holidays in 2017 and Florida Holidays in 2018 for you.
Book 2017/2018 Florida Holidays with Discover North America