Las Vegas Holidays
Holidays to Las Vegas
Get Hooked on Everything Las Vegas has to Offer
The best place to let loose and have fun. Leave the world behind and immerse yourself in our endless entertainment options, world-famous restaurants, beautiful resorts and more shopping than you could do in a day. From the classic casinos of Fremont Street to the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas holidays offer something to exceed your wildest expectations.
Your Guide to Las Vegas Holidays 2017/2018
Las Vegas has some of the most spectacular shopping in the world. Find internationally famous designers at The Shops at Crystals, The Forum Shops at Caesars, Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, and much more. And after all the shopping and entertainment, there are still hundreds of amazing restaurants to satisfy your appetite. Dozens of internationally recognised chefs have restaurants in Las Vegas, with dishes as varied as the accolades they receive. Try the award-winning meals while you explore all of the other things that Las Vegas has to offer.
When to go to Las Vegas?
Most people will decide where and when they want to go on holiday before anything else. If you have already made your mind up that a Vegas holiday is right for you, you’ll want to know the best times to go.
The wonderful thing about Vegas is; there isn’t just one time of year to go (ie. Summer). Las Vegas is an all year-round destination, with lots happening and a range of places to go.
When you go really depends on what you want to see and do, though. If you want to enjoy blistering heats and outdoor activities, you’re better off booking your holiday in the summer months between May and September. You’ll be able to enjoy walking up and down the strip, golf in the sun and a whole host of activities… also in the sun.
If you’re not too fussed about the sunshine, then Vegas holidays are suitable any time of year. Indoor activities like the casinos can be enjoyed even in the winter months, although during the summer they are well air-conditioned, so you don’t have to worry about being too hot.
The winter months can get chilly in the evenings, although the days are generally quite warm. With that said, if you’re planning a break between October and April, we’d recommend packing a few extra layers – just to be safe!
What to do in Las Vegas?
The neon lights of Las Vegas are probably the only thing on earth that shine brighter than the desert sunshine does during the day. The City of Lights is undoubtedly a favourite when it comes to bespoke American holidays, with its luxury casinos, pampering spas, famous stage shows and stunning desert landscapes. But when you are looking for the best places to go in Las Vegas, you want to have a solid idea before you rock up. With that in mind, we have listed some of the popular attractions in Las Vegas below:
When you are looking for Las Vegas holiday packages, it’s important that you look for a hotel that suits you and those you are travelling with. With years of experience from specialising in bespoke American Holidays, our agents can create a custom-made Vegas holiday package with a hotel that is right for you.
Whether you want a hotel with a 24 hour casino, relaxing pool or breath-taking balcony views, Vegas has it all. We have listed a few of the top Vegas Hotels below.
- The Bellagio – Inspired by the villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio overlooks a Mediterranean blue lake in which fountains perform a magnificent ballet.
- Aria Resort & Casino – From technologically advanced guestrooms and world-class dining options from critically acclaimed chefs, to captivating entertainment and luxurious shopping, ARIA is sure to leave you breathless.
- Mandarin Oriental – This 47-story, non-gaming hotel brings fine-dining, a relaxing Spa, spectacular accommodations and the personalised service of the world-renowned hotel group to Las Vegas.
As well as its award-winning hotels, Las Vegas plays host to some of the world’s most famous shopping malls and retail centres, including:
- Fashion Show Mall – This is the largest shopping destination on the Vegas strip, holding over 250 shops. It’s not called Fashion Show Mall for no reason, though. Ever week you can see catwalk shows that showcase the latest fashion trends of the world on an 80-foot-long, retractable runway and a stage that appears from beneath the floor. Wow.
- Forum Shops at Caesers – This mall is designed in a Roman style, with gildred ceilings and marble statues that make the experience as much about the scenery as the shopping.
- North Premium Outlet Mall – Here you will find the best deals and special offers in Las Vegas. Word of warning, though, the best deals are found outside. Head over in the morning or late afternoon to avoid feeling the full heat of the Nevada sunshine.
If you’re a massive food-lover at heart, Vegas will certainly fulfil your wildest food-fantasies, with a ginormous range of cuisines close by at every turn. Fine dining and full-on American restaurants are fairly popular among people who wish to go on Vegas holidays.
From morning through to night, your taste-buds can be tickled by a variety of deluxe cafes, diners, restaurants, markets, joints and cuisines. Your dining experiences in Vegas will be remembered for a long time coming.
Combine fine-dining with luxury hotels, soaring temperatures with the best shopping facilities and you have a holiday, right?
That would be true if it weren’t for the fabulous shows that can be seen 7 days a week at a range of locations in Vegas. In the past, Vegas has hosted some famous performers, including Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra and more recently some modern legends.
Whether you’re a fan of musical theatre, acrobatics or illusions, the many shows on offer in Sin City will leave you captivated for weeks and weeks.
Some of the best places and shows include:
- The Bellagio (famous for its fountain light show).
- Cirque de Soleil
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Las Vegas Pride Parade
You don’t have to look very far to find a thrill or two… or three or four:
- The Stratosphere Tower is an 108 floor tower, measuring a whopping 829 feet. You can literally bungee-jump of the top of this tower, or just enjoy the views at a safe distance.
- There are plenty of casinos scattered about Vegas. These are also a great way to get the blood pumping as you attempt to win more money.
- The Convention Center has a huge fan which lets you simulate sky-diving, without actually having to jump out of a plane. If you’re a fan of this, you could always move on to bigger and better things.
How can we help?
If you’re looking for the best Vegas Holiday Deals or Las Vegas Holiday Packages, Discover North America can work with you to find a package that suits your budgets and your needs for a break away. With a range of hotels and attractions to choose from, the hardest thing about planning your Vegas Holiday will be deciding where to go…
Tailor-Made, Bespoke Holidays to Las Vegas
When it comes to American holidays, Discover North America are true specialists, offering advanced expertise and knowledge when it comes to the planning and booking of the very best holidays to America.
Whether you are looking for Las Vegas holidays for 2017 or 2018, we can help you to plan the holiday of a lifetime…
Contact us today to start planning possibly the most memorable holiday you will ever have. Once all the prep work has been done, we can book your Vegas Holiday in 2017/2018 at a time and date that suits you.
Book 2017/2018 Las Vegas Holidays with Discover North America